Odroid U2/U3 is now a supported platform
Thanks to Enno Nymous (Gottox) we now support the Odroid U2/U3 platform.
The Odroid U2/U3 are small low-cost devices with the following specifications:
- CPU 1.7GHz Exynos4412 Prime Cortex-A9 Quad-core processor with PoP (Package on Package) 2Gbyte LPDDR2 880Mega Data Rate
- PMIC MAX77686 Power Management IC from MAXIM
- HSIC USB 2.0 Hub USB3503A Integrated USB 2.0-compatible hub / HSIC upstream port from SMSC/Microchip
- HSIC Ethernet controller LAN9730HSIC USB 2.0 to 10/100 Ethernet controller with HP Auto-MDIX from SMSC/Microchip
- Audio CODEC MAX98090 is a full-featured and high performance audio CODEC from MAXIM
- Protection IC NCP372 Over-voltage, Over-current, Reverse-voltage protection IC from OnSemi.
- USB Load switch AP2411-MP-13 Protection IC for USB power supply from DIODES.
- HDMI conditioner IP4791CZ12 HDMI transmitter interface protector with level shifter from NXP
- HDMI connector Standard Micro-HDMI, supports up to 1920 x 1080 resolution
- IO Port
- USB Host x 3, Device x 1, Ethernet RJ-45, Headphone Jack
- Storage Slot Micro-SD slot, eMMC module connector
- DC Input 5V / 2A input, Plug specification is inner diameter 0.8mm and outer diameter 2.5mm
You can find the image for 2GB SD cards and the rootfs in the downloads section